“All Aboard!” Review

The stars were certainly shining at the Besen Centre in Burwood! I had the pleasure of being a part of the St Scholastica’s Primary School concert on Wednesday the 7th of October at 7.00pm.

The title of the concert was “All Aboard!” The actors were taking the audience on a journey around the world. It was amazing how they all really engaged with the audience by looking and giving faces like they were supposed to respond. My stand out performances were definitely the teachers and the two children, Susan and Edward that played the Chinese instruments were amazing. I loved how it was broken up into well-known songs, such as New York, New York by Frank Sinatra. The acting parts really fitted in as well. The concert went for the right amount of time. Not too long and not too short.

The costumes were amazing I especially liked the Walk like an Egyptian one which was made by one of the mums. How clever.

The audience was mainly a mix of parents and grandparents, they seemed to enjoy themselves because of all the clapping and laughing!

I really enjoyed the concert and would recommend it to all young families. It is a shame we will have to wait another 2 years for the next one. At the next concert I will get the experience of sitting in audience.

Reported by Emilie Rush 5/6S

One thought on ““All Aboard!” Review